Best Loudspeakers for Rich Timbre?

I realise that the music industry seems to care less and less about timbre, see
https://youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII

But for me, without timbre music reproduction can be compared to food which lacks flavour or a modern movie with washed out colours. Occasionally interesting, but rarely engaging.

So my question is, what are your loudspeaker candidates if you are looking for a 'Technicolor' sound?

I know many use tube amps solely for this aim, but perhaps they are a subject deserving an entirely separate discussion.
cd318
That is why the cones should be sandwiched, creating a constrained layer damping mechanism. See Magico and Zellaton. Focal does that as well, but uses fiberglass, somewhat less effective.
Magico uses 3" and 5" voice coil, btw.
My original Legacy Focus speakers use cheap paper woofers (3 per speaker) and kevlar mid-ranges (2 per speaker).  Legacy upgraded the cones and doubled the magnets in these speakers as Focus HD and SE.  Neither of the two newer speakers sound as musical as my old fashion, cheap cone material speakers.  How much better would my Focus speakers sound with Harbeth cone drivers?  Apparently, a lot better.   But to date, my Focus speakers are overall more enjoyable than Harbeth 40.2s I've heard four or five times (sounding very nice too).
@sciencecop 

I agree with you about cone design. The ideal cone is perfectly rigid and perfectly and completely damped.
I have to say, if you mean truth of timbre, or closer to real sounding in the mids, the new Revel f 228 be is outstanding. Check out the technology and measured response of these speakers,  truly impressive. The best I have had in my home, and will put far more expensive speakers to shame. They are something special when set up properly. 
@Sciencecop - your posts often contain a confrontational tone, frequently belittling anyone who doesn’t love Magicos above all else. Take a breath and relax. You are a Magico Fanboy, we get it. I’m a Boenicke Fanboy and proud to admit it and don’t know or care what the measurements say or the science says, I just use my ears. And to my ears Harbeth and Boenicke and the ProAc K6 all sound better for my home-listening tastes than the Magicos I have heard (A3, S1 ii, S3 ii, M3).

If you can find a dealer you should have a listen to the Gauder Akustik Darc series. These German speakers were launched at the Munich hi-end show in May and sounded a lot like a Magico. Not surprising given they are built with a sealed and ribbed Aluminium cabinet, so I guess they were inspired by the success and sound of the Magico. With the diamond tweeter option used at the show they were very impressive - they had the essence of the Magico - the complete transparency and detailed resolution which is always impressive, but they sounded slightly different too...better maybe? Still not to my home-listening taste but impressive nevertheless. The top German hi-end hifi mag gave them a 100% rating which is something they have only ever given to half a dozen or so other hifi components ever (German hifi mags seem a lot more honest than the UK and US magazines which seem to just praise absolutely everything they review, whereas the German mags are often critical of the products they review).
https://www.gauderakustik.com/index.php/en/loudspeaker/darc-en