Best Loudspeakers for Rich Timbre?

I realise that the music industry seems to care less and less about timbre, see
https://youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII

But for me, without timbre music reproduction can be compared to food which lacks flavour or a modern movie with washed out colours. Occasionally interesting, but rarely engaging.

So my question is, what are your loudspeaker candidates if you are looking for a 'Technicolor' sound?

I know many use tube amps solely for this aim, but perhaps they are a subject deserving an entirely separate discussion.
cd318
I am surprised nobody has mentioned Franco Serblin's Ktema or Accordo.

I am now using Vienna Acoustics Kiss and am considering moving to Ktema's.

Has anyone compared them?
@mikey8811 

The Franco Serblin Ktêma and Accordo are awesome!

I have not directly compared them with Vienna, but the Ktêma and Accordo are some of my favorite speakers.
So many good points in this discussion. I can’t resist tossing in:  for sheer melodiousness, a system I had years ago, now often available used at good prices, was Vandersteen 3A Sigs with 2wq subwoofers. Whether “rich” or “accurate” or both I don’t know, but what I do know is that that sweet sound is still coursing through my veins years and systems later.  I replaced them only for reasons of limited power handling.  Cheers to all. 
Jim Heckman 
Having experimented with various speakers that I like.  When it comes to midrange richness, some models of ProAc Speakers do the job.  I have the Response Five model.  There also seems to be richness in upper areas of the bass range.