Best loudspeaker with coincident/coaxial driver

I am looking to purchase preferentially a floor-standing loudspeaker with coincident tweeter - midrange for my smaller 14 x 13 ft listening room.
I believe this will enhance coherence and musicality over my Revel Ultima Studio 2, which are indeed quite detailed but don't sound as coherent as I would like in my room. I use VAC preamplification and a Clayton Audio S2000 amplifier.
Thinking about KEF Blade 2, Thiel 3.7, TAD Evolution One and Tannoy DC10A. (Not cheap but perhaps a final loudspeaker?)
Thanks in advance for your comments and reccommendations!
audiobrian
Steen Quatro with carbon tweeter....
Ccherance and EQ bass plus minimal load on your amp.
I am pretty biased tho...last three speakers are from Richard...
You might give him a call and talk about the room..he answers the phone , press 1 and ask for him...
"Zd542, thanks, Vandersteens are wonderful loudspeakers and indeed very coherent, but in a small room with nearfield listening, IMHO a coincident design may make for better driver integration and ease of placement."

I don't see a problem going with a pair of Model 1's or 2's, but if you must have something smaller, look at a pair of ProAc Future 1 or .5's. They work very well in a small room. I'm from NYC so we have a lot of experience with small rooms. As far as coherence goes, the ProAc's aren't quite as good as the Vandersteens, but they are better than my Wilsons, JM Labs, Audio Physic and B&W's of similar price and design. They do a perfect job of blending the ribbon tweeter in with the rest of the drivers.
Coincident drivers are no guarantee of anything. I've heard coincident and non-coincident prototypes of essentially the same monitor and even from 3 feet away there was not a "coincident advantage".

Now, the large spread of drivers, and maybe other design aspects, does make the Salon 2 less coherent than many other speakers with fewer drivers and a shorter spread of drivers top to bottom, but you need not go to a coincident to eliminate that effect, which can be distracting, though this is still a great speaker IMO.
The only thing alone that has a good chance of assuring anything is a large number of very happy users.
One more idea to consider. Coaxial drivers or single drivers are one way to skin this cat. However, certain multi-driver speakers have either no electrical x-over network or a minimalist x-over. To my ear, this may be more critical to coherence than driver placement. One such design, from Reference 3a, uses no x-over on the midrange driver. This deCapo monitor only employs a really minimal network to protect the tweeter.

A slightly different example is the Gallo Strada reference. It has limited deep bass due to the lack of a true woofer. However, its twin mid-bass drivers are run full range and are augmented by a very robust tweeter with no electrical x-over network at all.

The other thing to consider is x-over frequency. Adding a subwoofer to the Strada (necessary IMO) adds a crossover, but it's below 100hz where IME it's less likely to disturb a sense of "coherence" (provided that it's an appropriate sub and integrated to the mains properly). Similarly, some of the older, large Ohm designs use a main driver that is run "almost full-range", crossing to a tweeter at 10khz, again well out of the high sensitivity zone.

just food for thought.