Best light weight full range speaker recommendation.

I love to experiment with sound and so far has been mostly constrained to book shelves, (Persona B, Formation Duo) or low sitting speakers (Heresy IV) all of which require separate subs (maybe not the formation). Now for full range speakers, it seems like the new Beolab 28 is really the most lightweight one out there. Kinda wonder what other options are there, or rather do any of you mount speakers on wheels?

bwang29

Vivid Kaya 90s are 87 lbs, the Kaya 45s are only about 57lbs.  "Full Range" is tough but they both extend well below 40hz and will give very satisfying bass and are easy to place.  

Even lighter is the Spendor D line.  The D7.2 is 48lbs while the D9.2 is 80 lbs

These are the lightest larger speaker that I know of.  

Graham Audio Chartwell LS6. Eminently musical stand mount loudspeaker. A speaker you may want to marry, as Steve Guttenberg noted. Add a pair of SVS Micro 3000 subs and take a break from the speaker merry-go-round.

+1 Gershman Grand Avant Garde

One of the main reasons why I bought it was due to its light weight. It may not be a good fit for a large room, but for medium room size, it will fill the room with very tight and firm base, large sound stage, and very good imaging. You will need at least a 100WPC high quality power amp drive it.

re  Gershman Grand Avant Garde

I seriously could not come up with anything to make that speaker uglier, aesthetically speaking

Klipsch Forte are full sounding speakers and weight about 70 lbs. They warm sounding, and non-fatigue, and they are an excellent investments.