Best Keith Jarrett records

I've heard bits and pieces of his music and performances here and there and would love to own some of it on vinyl. There are many used KJ records at my local record store, but I wouldn't know where to begin. I'd like to ask for your opinions on what you consider best among Keith Jarrett records. Thanks!
actusreus
For what its worth - during my recent Koln Concert exploits on hdtracks I discovered the acclaimed Jasmine album is also available in 96/24. This being a fairly recent recording, the higher resolution probably pays big dividends here.
The record Facing You from 1972 is Keith Jarrett at his most melodic. Try Ritooria and especially Lalene.  While the Melody at Night With You is a good listen, the highlights are mostly interpretations rather than original compositions. The Koln Concert recordings are a landmark effort that showcase Jarrett as an auteur, but it's not something that I come back to often. At some point in your life, you are less interested in being challenged by the music.  
Big KJ fan here. One would be hard-pressed to pick a poor release from this artist. Do not over-look his early days playing as a sideman on various Jazz titles as well.   Happy Listening!