Best intergrated amp for under $2000

Hi, I'm looking for some help assembling my first real 2 channel system. Total budget is $5000 (amp, speaker, cables, and maybe an entry level turntable).
I'm no audiophile, I'm just looking for great sound quality. I listen to pop, rock, acoustic, jazz. here's some items I've been checking out:

Amps---Rotel RC-1090 & RB-1080 or 1090, Unison Unico, PrimaLuna ProLogue 2, Musical Fidelity Ac3.2cr, A300cr or 308,
Pathos Acoustics Classic One, Krell 400xi.

Speakers-----PSB Platiumn M2, B&W 705,704,805, ATC active 10's, Please give me some suggestions. Thanks, Robert
theb2826

Showing 1 response by rob_tech_supportaa29

No need to spend this much. No kidding, the Cayin TA-30 is a dream come true for audiophiles on a budget, even up to $ 2,000.00

The build quality (anodized anluminium Champagne faceplate and automotive deep blue finish casework is stunning. So is the sound with point-to-point wiring ( try to find this with most amps under 2K ). Read the Abslute Sound review...it's all for real.

It's very complete biasing design means you can use el-34, 6550, 6l6, Kt-88 and more tubes to great effect.

You can EVEN GO SINGLE ENDED by using only two tubes (out of 4) and biasing as per instructions that comes with the unit, for a whopping 4 watss of pure, SET sound, instead of the push-pull 30 watts.

How's this for fun ? And yes, it does sound like a 4 times the price amplifier...I dumped my Sim Audio I-5 for this, with no regret.By comparison, the Sim is dry and lifeless, what a shame, it's an epensive amp for sure. Not even close, this amp looks nice but they should have invested in the sound....

If you see a Cayin TA-30 jump on this unit! It's a steal!

Good luck,
Rob