Best interconnects used for around $500 +?

Have been considering Audience au24se single ended interconnects because i hear they match up well with CJ gear. Can anyone else share what they think or offer views on differemt interconnects?

128x128whinoman

Showing 2 responses by mrotino

I currently have the Audience au24se interconnects and they are very good.  I've demoed others under 1000 and these were my favorites.  They are very fast, dynamic and neutral.  I have tubes in my system and they were my personal favorites at the 1000 point.  I did demo the Wywires silvers and slightly preferred the audience au24se in my system although in another system the Wywires might be better.  For around 500 the SE's are a great value. 

I agree that the SX is better than the SE as I've demoed them also but I believe whinoman is asking for around $500 or so dollars.  The SX are much more than that as they are new, even demo pairs are around $1300. 

I'm considering upgrading to the SX but of course it depends on if I want to spend that much extra money.  This is always the decision in audio when deciding if you want to upgrade.