Best interconnect under$400 for Jolida JD100

I just bought a modified Jolida JD100 cdp (shiped today from VeraStarr). I will be running it direct from my Krell kav250a by using a pair of EVS Nude attenuators in place of a preamp. Interconnects are key for me and I'm looking for detailed/accurate sound. Jazz, vocals and instrumentals are my listening choices. How 'bout some help from people with more experience and knowledge that I. Thanks in advance.
mijknarf

Showing 4 responses by mijknarf

Thanks to all for the advice so far. In response to Herman, my length required is 1 meter with RCA connects. My goal of l.t. $400 is a used price goal.
When I started this thread, I didn't want to list the cables I was considering because I didn't want to limit the reponses. Of course, I left it open and am considering all posts, however, I was thinking of the Audience Au24 before I posted, sounds like I'm on the same page as a few of you guys. The other two options I had been considering were Cardas Neutral Gold and some type of all silver interconnect. Looks like people either love or hate silver, I'm just trying to find my feet here, any feed back on these choices?

One other point... (I know this may not be the place) I am blown away with this "Hobby". I cannot believe the passion and interest that people have about it, it is super. I have had phone calls, e-mails and many posts to my questions which have been a significant help. Many thanks to all for patience and feedback!!!
BDG... I went to www.bogdenaudio.com and didn't see any info on interconnects. I checked on AA and read some posts there, looks interesting, but no info on a website. I did find the designers e-mail and I will contact him.
I bought a used pair of au24s 1 meter long. Thanks to all those who offered input. My listening evaluation will determine if I keep these or move on to other recommendations.