Best interconnect under$400 for Jolida JD100

I just bought a modified Jolida JD100 cdp (shiped today from VeraStarr). I will be running it direct from my Krell kav250a by using a pair of EVS Nude attenuators in place of a preamp. Interconnects are key for me and I'm looking for detailed/accurate sound. Jazz, vocals and instrumentals are my listening choices. How 'bout some help from people with more experience and knowledge that I. Thanks in advance.
mijknarf

Showing 1 response by amandarae

I am using Empirical Audio Holophonics for my Jolida JD100A(modified by PartsConnexion)with very good results. Another suggestion is the Bolder Cable Nitro ($300/1m). I tried Blue Heavens before and did not like it. The Bogdan Silver IC's ($89/3ft.)kills the Blue Heaven in my system. I sold my 3 pairs of Nordost cables(2 Blue Heavens, one Solar Wind)because I felt cheated and cannot believe that an $89 Silver IC's will kick the crap out of them. The Bogdans are pure silver, with all the Silver goodness, but does not have the glare of other that I tried.

Search here and at AA and you will find reviews and user comments about the Bogdan.

Have not heard about the Ridge Street Audio IC. All I know is that the proprietor of this company wrote a "personal" letter some time ago at AA in the cable forum. Read that article and decide for yourself....