best interconnect at decent price

Want to get some input on interconnects from everyone.   I have the following components and want to get the best connections between them all:

RAM Labs RM-200 Amp
ARC REF 5 Amp
ARC PH 5 Phone Stage
Rega P3 Turntable with Dynavector high output moving coil cartridge
Vandersteen A3 Signature speakers

I just ordered some speaker wires from AntiCable for the Vandersteens.  I have some cheap interconnects that will connect the components for a while, but I would like to get input on the make and model of interconnects and cabling that are a good long term solution without spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars.  Let me know if you have any suggestions...thanks
darmento
Post removed 
Darmento - have you checked E-bay for Anti-Cables....there is a great pair for little money
I had a "below average" experience with the Anti-Cables 6.2 interconnects. While not exactly "budget" they are way more affordable than high end cables it supposedly competes with.

After extensive burn-in I could tell NO difference between the 6.2 cables and a set of pro cable stock no-names I had lying around the basement. It could be my cheap 845 SET at the time wasn’t resolving enough to tell the difference but there’s my data point. Luckily AC is easy to deal with and I was able to return the cables for a refund without any fuss.

One manufacturer I've never had a dud from is Audio Sensibility out of Canada. The founder has a good price source for Japanese OCC copper due to his family connections with the inventor of OCC so they offer best copper in the world (Japanese OCC) at better prices compared to others.
Yes, madavid0, we already understood you were highly displeased from your whining OP on the subject of Anti Cables ICs recently. That’s the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.