Best Integrated that you've heard under $5k

It's a crowded market in the under $5k arena...

Let's hear which integrated amp surprised you and maybe even had you shaking your head in disbelief. 

Watch the first response be, 'no $5k integrated is that good' blah blah blah. You know how it is, lot of old fogeys on here that are done censoring themselves and take it out on the thread.

Also, if I've missed the cutoff and there's just this $6k or $7k amp that is worth consideration, feel free to mention.
cd45123
It all depends on your speakers.  I have the Decware SE34I.5 and it is the best integrated I have ever heard.  That said, it is 6 watts/channel so it requires highly efficient speakers.  I have it hooked to some Altec Lansing A7-500's and it is the most musical, best sounding combination I have ever heard.  Hook the Decware up to some Wilson speakers or Maggies that are also very nice and it will sound anemic and terrible.  Good luck, but in my opinion its all about the matching.  Now if you were to throw out some 82 db sensitivity speakers, that's a totally different animal.  The Decware with the Altec's is like riding in a beautiful luxury sedan.  Something with a 82 db sensitivity is more like a high end sports car and is going to need some horses (watts/power). 
Decware Mini Torii 4 watts 6V6 tubes use with a 92db eff Ref 3A de Capo   full rich sound