Best integrated/power amplifier under $6000

Looking for either a power amp or integrated amplifier with at least 150 watts in 8 ohms for under $6000- new or slightly used. What would you recommend? I would be using my own DAC with volume control - so just need either a power amp or intergrated without a DAC. Please share your recommendations for the best amp you have heard which meets the above requirements. 

Thank you
jozurr
Plinius Huatonga is a fantastic amp.  Sound is more open than many in its price range.  Almost tube like in its spaciousness with great bass.  Neither dark nor sterile, so it works well with many other components.  Retail is $6K but you could likely find one for less.  Its big brother the Hiato is awesome.  They go used for around $6K but offer 300 wpc in a very clean delivery.  Check out the reviews.  
I own both the Hegel H160 and after owning and loving the HD30 DAC, I opted to buy the H590. Superb amplifier, excellent DAC, and a streaming feature which works with Airplay as well as many streaming services. Many audiophiles poo poo Airplay, but the Hegel units work exceptionally well with Airplay, locking up in a few seconds and staying locked. Hegel also works with Aurdirvana, which is about as good as legacy 44.1/16 will sound. After decades of separates, Krell, McIntosh, Classe, etc, trade in all those expensive cables for one simple elegant box that does everything but phono inputs. Hegel is better known in other parts of the world, but is working hard to change that. It is a spectacular value. 
@dherring Your Hegel 590 is supposed to get ROON READY certification in late fall 2019. The new Hegel 390 integrated has ROON READY and this tech is supposed to be added to the 590. 

This was a big deal for me.