Best integrated/power amplifier under $6000

Looking for either a power amp or integrated amplifier with at least 150 watts in 8 ohms for under $6000- new or slightly used. What would you recommend? I would be using my own DAC with volume control - so just need either a power amp or intergrated without a DAC. Please share your recommendations for the best amp you have heard which meets the above requirements. 

Thank you
jozurr
If you can push your budget a bit Mark Levinson just released the 8502 for about 7k. I have not heard them but have heard some earlier models and they were very good and usually gets good reviews.
All good reco's ....I own a musical fidelity m6si.  Great design and build.  It's solid state.  Basically 2 mono blocks in one chassis connected to same board.  Best of both worlds.

If I had to got tube I would go prima luna dialogue
Good luck.
The Krell K-300i is without question an integrated amp in a class of its own. I can attest to that as I heard it in a demo and it prompted me to purchase the 2 channel Duo 300 Krell as they share the same architecture. It is SUBLIME. Now, it’s a grand over your budget but you CAN get deals. In hi Hi-Fi Heaven is great to work with and accepts trade ins.