Best Integrated for JM Labs Micro Utopia BE

Downsizing and starting fresh. All the big boxes, wires, conditioners and cables going downstairs to the new dedicated theater/listening room. Wife loves me now. Going back to the simple life with a new pair of JM Micro's and an Esoteric Uni-player. What is the best integrated to drive these little guys? My dealer is suggesting a JR Concerto, but is that too much amp given their efficiency?

Thanks in advance!
Michael
msaines

Showing 1 response by sirspeedy70680e509

The MICROS are definitely a world class speaker.Regardless of cost.I have an acquaintance who drives them with a Manley Neo Classic 250.I have heard them driven beautifully with the BAT integrated amp(I think around 60 wpc).

These are truly stunning speakers,and hold their own against steeper competition.The Jadis mentioned would be absolutely STUNNING,yet there are quite a few fabulous amp contenders,at all price points.

One thing for sure(as my friend found out,since he switched from a massive fullrange mega buck system,to the MICROS),you most likely are NOT downgrading going in this direction.Provided you pay close attention to the room!

It really is amazing how some technology can really push the envelope.The MICROS sure do!!

Best!