Best Integrated Amp You Ever Heard?

I am tired of the Pre-amp+Power-amp game. So, I am in the quest of finding a really really good integrated amp, preferably used, so I can save some money off the original price.
Right now, I have a pair of Triangle Celius (92db), but I would like the amp to be able to drive other not-so-sensitive speakers.

What is the best integrated amp you've ever listened to?

Thanks,

Josep
josep_hernandez
Not the best there is, but I would say the one I currently own. Mark Levinson No. 585
One of the finest integrated ampliifers we have ever used, is the T+A  HV 3000, $18k and its slightly newer bigger brother the 3100 at $23k.

Absolutely amazing, expensive but for the quality very reasonably priced.

The T+A HV 3000 was compared to $120k worth of CH Precision gear and Allan Taffel from TAS was having difficulty telling the difference so this gear is actually a bargain for the quality. 

If you are in the market for a one box soloution this is one of the finest. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Forward to 2020 for Pathos TT RR major modification part 2:

Nine years after my 2011 capacitor upgrade I decided to "shoot the works" with a 2nd upgrade to try to make the amp the best it could possibly be. After discussing the amp and in particular its age (made in 2006) with the folks at Pathos I decided to replace the big red capacitors, the mother board, and power chip boards with the latest versions. The 1uf coupling capacitors are now "world's best" Dueland Cast PIO Tinned Copper Foil, and key resistors were replaced with Vishay Z-Foil. Internal wiring was replaced with Stage III Concepts silver and Dueland tinned copper hookup wire, and Bybee Music Rails were added. It is breaking in now but is already clearly on a whole different level from the previous iteration and significantly better in all aspects than my modified Unison S6. Note that when the remote control circuitry failed I had it replaced with a vintage Alps "Black Beauty" volume pot, which sounds better to me. Kudos to Bill Thalman of Music Technology, Inc. who did a superb job on this project and on the Unison S6 upgrade that preceded it. See my photo gallery.