best inerconnect $300 to $400

hello everybody want to up grade my inerconnects.what are the best in my price range. thanks for the help
crustin

Showing 2 responses by brulee

Hi Crustin. Over the past few months i have been listning to Kimber select 1030, Quattrofil, Mac delta, FMS nexus and coincident ICs. I am torn between the coincident and 1030 The coincident is one of the best ICs Ihave heard. IMO the 1030 is the only one in this group that can better the coincident IC. The coincident throws a wide deep soundstage. Has excellent transparency with a vibrant sound as opposed to laid back. All these cables I have mentioned retail from $800 to $1400. The Coincident retails for $299. Requires a long break-in. Buy it. If you dont agree with me I will buy it back from you. I'm putting my money were my mouth is. Or maybe it's my foot. FIM ICs comming soon.
Hi Sam. I found about Coincident wires from buying Coincident super eclipse. Call Jon Brown (805) 9344477. He is a Coincident dealer. He will let you listen for 2 weeks. He will try to give you a pair already broke-in. Have not seen any reviews. Speaker and PCs just as good. Sam, I have 2 Coincident PC you can listen to if you like. Wont cost you any thing but shipping back to me when you are done. If you are interested let me know.