Best IC cabling under $1000 for tube system

I'm not sure of how to put together a strategy on how to find the best cable set for my hifi system.

I would like to end up with a pair of 1m rca analog IC to run between both a Musical Fidelity TriVista 21 DAC and my JOR and another pair to run between the JOR and a Valab NOS DAC. So 2 pair of analog IC's.

I need a 1m Digital IC to run between my Teac VRDS-10 and my TriVista.

I have the other USB cables from my Mac Mini to the Valab and my speaker cables, which are Synergistic Research Tesla Accelerators. I also have a couple of decent OFC Silver-plated Audiophile Power Cable + OYAIDE C-079 which I bought off EBay.

So...
2 pairs of 1m analog IC's
1 1m digital IC
.... best ones for under $1000.

Virtual Dynamics has their Nites on sales now.
I really like the Tesla Acellerators.

.... those are cables I really like but, that I might be able to find preowned here on AGON that might fit my budget. And that also makes me wonder if I should keep all of my cables from the same maker. The mix I am using now sound great.

Again, I am just trying to learn how to logically find cables that I love and will be able to live with for a long time without continually looking for something better.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance.
128x128mattzack2

Showing 1 response by donpark1439

I third the recommendation for trhe Gabriel Gold Revelation MK 2 and Gabriel Gold Extreme MK2