Best headphone under 10k$

https://www.rivieralabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Review-RAAL-REQUISITE-SR1a-DOC.pdf

The author claimed that Raal Sr1a give more details than Stax 009s.
He prefers Sr1a to Abyss 1266 TC(p13) on overall performance.

“You can argue about the rustic look of the SR1a, but not about the tonal qualities. The SR1a is therefore not only the best headphone I’ve heard to date, but also the new heir to the throne in my personal olymp. He replaces the ABYSS AB1266 PHI TC accordingly and from now on of course takes first place in my TOP10 on Musicalhead. And of course this decision wasn’t easy for me.”

Although, I pulled the trigger for Sr1a early this month, I am out of town travelling in Asia now.
I will find out whether Sr1a give more details than Stax 009s next January after I am back to my home.
128x128shkong78
Nevertheless, I understood why so many engineering types would choose the AHB2 with the SR1a's: It played superclear, dug deep, and recovered much.
This is the comment from the Stereophile review.

Anybody else listen with the AHB2? I will have 2 AHB2 next month and this SR1a interests me. I read that the AHB2 was the amp used during the headphone design. I am hoping to have a listen to the headphone in the near future, hopefully with the AHB2.
Has anyone compared the SR1a and/or AB1266 to the classic AKG K1000 or either variation of the Mysphere headphones?
I'd like to add the STAX SR-Sigma Pro to that comparison list, it's pretty much between those five that I'm looking at to get a new pair of headphones.
I see I have commented on this thread about the AHB2.

Well I have the SR1a and tried it with a lot of amps, DAC, preamps, and integrated amps. I found a few gems for the SR1a such as the CODA CSiB and KRELL K-300i integrateds.

I did not like the AHB2 with every combo I tried (a lot) until recently when I paired the CODA 07x preamp with the AHB2 and the AudioMirror Tubadour III SE DAC + Audience FrontRow speaker cable. This combo is as good as my Thiel CS3.7 system which also runs of the same CODA 07x preamp.

The RAAL SR1a are incredible. I am fortunate to be able to listen each night to them. It feels like I am just continuing listening to my 2 channel floor standers.

Comparisons with other headphones can be found on this RAAL SR1a thread.
Raal Ribbon Headphones - SRH1A | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org