Best Genesis Album - your opinions please.

OK, after consuming eleventeen beers last night, I spun a couple of albums I haven't played in ages - Duke, followed by Wind and Wuthering. Duke, despite the poor recording quality, is one of the bands most underated albums....sure it's a little glimpse of things to come as far as Phil Collins' dominating influence, but it's still an incredible album, and probably the last 'real' Genesis work before they became too commercial.
What are your top 3 Genesis albums and when was the last time you played one of them?....

Rooze
128x128rooze
Seconds Out. Just for the fact that Bill Bruford and Phil Collins share drum duties on one tune.
His picks are the best. Best long song? Supper's Ready. Best short song: Anyway.....Carpet Crawlers.
Cuke's right - Seconds Out is great album - it has something for both factions. It's a live set from concerts shortly after Gabriel left the band. It includes a monster liver version of Supper's Ready and other great PG erra songs - with Phil Collins on vocals. It also has a few cuts off od Trick of the Tail.
I saw them in concert during this tour and the album does it justice.
Nursery Cryme is my favorite from the early years. The Definitive Edition Remaster sounds close to the vinyl from the 70's. On topic FYI: Genesis re-recorded "The Carpet Crawlers" in 1999 for their box set. Peter and Phil share the vocals. Worth a listen.