Best Full Range Speakers @ Around $2000?

I'm looking to put together a "small" system for my den (Int.Amp, CD Player, Speakers) I have a pair of Alon I Loudspeakers that I'm considering using, but they now seem a bit too colored to my ears, especially in the upper bass. I have a Marantz CD-63SE that I'll be using as my CD source. So I just need an Int. Amp and a set of full range speakers that are VERY EASY TO PLACE. My den is about 16 X 20 x 8. My budget for each is around $2000. Any favorites?
deborah1

Showing 1 response by lihifiguy

The Hales Revelation 3 speakers (New$2200.) are very exceptional speakers for the money.They made a very solid B+ rating(borderline A) from Stereophile and were recommended to anyone in the $5000. or even slightly higher range.Special designed enclosures and designed woofers and top capacitors,a special designed crossover,Cardas wiring and Cardas Gold plated solid copper binding posts.Read the owner reviews at www.audioreview.com and the review at wwww.audio revolution.com Check out the speaker site at www.halesdesigngroup.com .Happy listening.