Best full range loudspeaker for the used price of 10 to 13,000 dollars

I've been very happy with my Reference 3A Grand Veenas for quite a few years now,what did I like about them?
Well first off they are a critically acclaimed product not an unknown
Secondly I thought the parts matched the price I agreed with the value
Third they sounded like I'd read they would ,and just as they looked like they would .Full range, disappeared completely,easy to understand midrange and easy to drive.
I'm ready to take a step forward now,these will be set up in my main living space(no wife)so they must be valuable. I would like a beautiful sonic asset to live with,Dazzle me!
128x128george99sa
A used pair of Daedalus Ulysses just came on the Audiocircle for $8k. Grab them!
At your price-point, you should be able to demo speakers at home. You won't know if they satisfy you until you hear them in your own environment. 
I think you are better off find a used pair of Sonus Faber Elipsa SEs over the Olympica III  (not the regular elipsa).  A much better buy and the used price will be around the price of the Olympicas.   I have owned both.   Feel free to message if you'd like.   
@cap,
I was disappointed in the Dynaudio Contour 60 demos in the 3 room. Most of it was too loud. In one room, I requested for the volume to be turned down and they seemed to loose that magic when turned down. Also, when these were driven by a pair of Mark Levinson monos, they sounded very good (but too loud), but anything less might not work that well. This is my take of the demos.
On the other hand, the TAD Micro Evolution One defied their size. The Salks were also very nice sounding loudspeakers, driven with low wattage amps. One speaker that really wowed me was the Kii.
I completely agree with you on the Magico and YGs - looks like our experience mirrored w.r.t. these 2 brands.
Sonus Faber Olympica IIIs,as others have mentioned, are a really special loudspeaker system when used within their design parameters. Give them what they need to sound their best... and magic happens with a flick of a switch.   
Having heard many at AXPONA this past weekend. The Salks were a great sound as well as the TAD and the new Dynaudio

. They had a pair of ESL from Serbia that were damn near liquid too..

Its system synergy that pays the piper.. We all have heard speakers that sound great one place and bad another.. Room to room the Magico and YG sounded great to average .. Its set up and pairing ancillary gear
I would second the recommendation to consider the Proac D48R.  I auditioned these extensively just a few months ago.  Ultimately I chose the Vandersteen Quatro CT (which I would also recommend you consider).  I have always enjoyed the Proac sound and the D48 with the ribbon tweeter is one of the best I have heard.
You may need to listen to some single driver designs, like Omega, Ohm, etc. to gain that same mid-range purity.

After all, that is one of the keys to the purity of the mid-range in the Grand Veenas. The fact that the mid-range driver is run full out, with no crossover to interfere with the sound.
There are other drivers added to articulate the highs and lows, and they are rolled out, but the mid-range driver is ran wide open.
That is what makes the Grand Veenas so hard to beat.
Well I first, do love the addition of the REL S2 .After listening to all of your suggestions I'm going to listen to the Harbeth 40.2,Acoustic Zen Crescendos,Revel Salons.But I have to say that Imaging and voices are where I need the strengths of the final design to be.Mind you these  are exactly the characteristics of the Reference 3A Grand Veenas.Like I said I'm in NewYork for the next few months.I will keep you all posted.

+1 mr_m  

My limited experienced suggestion is the most copied of your dynamic speaker choices. The one that hasn't been significantly changed since its inception on a count of they're that good. If your like me you won't be able to realize them fully until you get them home. 

The problem I've experienced first hand is if you run that REL sub using their fakakta high level connection, it robs good degree of delicacy from those speakers stunning sound stage. 
I would second the recommendation of the WiIlson-Benesch speaker line. If I had 10-15k to play with I would for sure be looking into the Vector, Square 5 or Square 3,
george 

Break out of the mold and get something that you will live with for a very long time and love for a very long time. A speaker that will exceed your expectations. A speaker that will reward all your future equipment upgrades with improve musical enjoyment. A speaker with exceptional midrange, ( because there is no crossover to suck out the music ). 
Sure why not you say. 

http://wilson-benesch.com/products/vector-floor-standing-loudspeaker.html

I can't help but second the Revel Salons....very underrated though they need lots of power to sing!

you can buy something off beat and unknown or you can go revel salon's and be at the top in this price range . great speakers designed by a master.
Infinity IRS Betas still one of the great speakers ever made. I found A used pair at lyric hi-fi years ago $4.500
For $13k you can get brand new Salk Exotica 3's in your finish choice. Powered Rythmik woofers and Seas' best drivers.
There are so many excellent speakers out there. I happened to be a big fan of KEF. I own the blade twos and find them to be amazing! It may be possible to find a pair for $13,000 in excellent used condition. If not I agree with a previous post about the KEF reference three speakers.
If you can find them and are willing to invest a little more say $18K buy a pair of Wilson MAXX II's.  You will be amazed and never look back.
hddg - indeed - Tannoy Westminster GR by far... but... who’s going to spend that much money on speakers!

And... who is going to have the space and muscle to set them up properly!
"THE BEST" in speaker performance is subjective. To properly compare A vs B variables must be controlled. Ideally listening should be blind where the listener has no idea of the brand or physical characteristics. Connections are made to the same components with the same interconnect. Comparisons are done quickly to eliminate the loss of acoustic memory we all experience. Ultimately the goal should be to accurately reproduce the original image. Achieving this goal results in a satisfying experience as the listener is exposed to to new and different types of sound. The speaker should be relatively tolerant of its environment. REVEL has a custom platform allowing them to quickly compare speakers using the above guidelines. With this in mind the REVEL speaker is an excellent place to start. Vast R&D resources, (Harman Luxury Audio Group), and excellent guidance from Director of Technology Kevin Voecks, result in a superb speaker at all price points. Voecks has an outstanding pedigree and the results are evident.
Nuff Said.             
I will not tell you about what I think or hear say, will just tell you about what I know.
Best fullrange I know is Tannoy Westminster GR, but good luck with finding a second hand pair for $13,000.
Many stated in threads here are good, but one beats them all without the shadow of a doubt in my opinion and would beat many at over $25,000, it is the XTZ Divine Alpha. Just plain amazing for the price, $8,000 new. Swedish stuff, all first batches of production are pre-sold. These will absolutely dazzle you or i know nothing after 30years of audio mania.
If great dynamics and power handling along with clarity are your thing, the Vapor Audio Nimbus black or white speakers would be about that range new.  There is a pair on the east coast for sale at $7500.  They just went off but will probably come back on.  If you were so lucky as to have a pair of Vapor Joules come up used, they would have even better sound.  The Nimbus is a funky cool looking speaker with a whole lot of live sound to it.  The finish on all Vapor stuff is gorgeous.
I second the Olympica IIIs.   If you like musicality over analytical/detail, the Olympicas offer a rich musical sound I've yet to see hear in that price range.  Very non fatiguing sound and fantastic with Jazz, classical, acoustic rock, etc.  Wonderful midrange is the Olympica hallmark in my opinion.  Doesn't hurt they are one of the most beautiful speakers aesthetically as well.  There are some used pairs available on audiogon and USaudiomart depending on where you are located geographically.
You can likely find a pair of used Vivid Audio K1s in that price range. The K1s changed the game for me. I updated up the Vivid line, but the K1s took engagement and disappearance to unexpected levels. They are also very forgiving to placement and have an exceptionally wide sweet spot. Value is exceptional at regular prices, but at used prices they are really worth considering. 
I have never heard them, but recently talked to Peter from PBN. He seems to have that speaker building down pretty well.
David Janszen is now selling the legendary KLH nines but he has updated the circuits and they are completely upgraded from the original version. I would love to hear these. One of the best sounding speakers of all time.
Will suggest Revel Salons again. Will compete with virtually anything. Big mistake to not at least try to hear a well set up pair although buying blind is safe. Great is great. Look at 2017 TAS editors choice speakers. 
Agreed, the Double Impacts leave the amplification up to you.  I run mine with Marantz Reference gear and think they sound great with solid state.  While you might use some lower powered tube gear it would not be my first choice.  But a combination such as what mofojo suggests certainly will please many.

In no way would I suggest your solid state gear would be a poor match or go to waste.
I second bassdude, for 13K used, there's only one choice in my opinion and that would be the Legacy Aeris.  
Another vote for the Eggleston Andra III , just bought a pair. Wonderful speakers.
I recommended the DI and it is good to see them seconded. Blowing more money on inefficient speakers is not the only way to go. 

Mofojo... Tube pre and SS power is my current favorite combo too...
BTW just noted the equipment posting in the above thread.

I also noted some B&W 802 D's in gloss black for $8495 here on AG, way less than retail!

Give them a local listen if you are able... 802 D's are a remarkable speaker with exceptional build quality and this pair are priced nicely here on AG.  Enjoy the chase and the music!
The DIs work great with SS or tubes. I run both on mine and for me the sweet spot is high current SS with tube preamp. They are really really good period, not just for the money. 
I know everyone has their favorites... My many years of experience in the audio addiction biz (now currently in partial remission) tells me that this is a very multi-factored question...

Unknown room size and acoustic properties, unknown musical listening preferences and unknown associated equipment...
Very hard to be accurate in recommending anything with skill while all those parameters are missing...

What would I buy for my own system for this $10-13K money?  I like Maggies, B&W's and my current favorites, Sonus Faber Olympica III's...

My wife even loves the Oly's for their stylish visual qualities!  A win/win for me... I found on the sales floor that women tend to judge speakers by looks 1st... then... they have to sound amazing too!

All of the above speakers need to have several feet of "air" around them to image and develop clean frequency responses properly and it goes without saying that everything in the signal and power path matters too.
I have no doubt the Tekton Double Impacts seem to have some good claims however I'm not lacking for power,they would seem tailored to SETs.

Tekton Double Impacts.  The only problem you will have is the cost.  They're $3000. 

Oh, if you need bling you can opt for an automotive or gorgeous  veneer finish.  And do the cap upgrade.  Even the you'll not even hit $4500.

Think I'm off the mark?  Read Terry London's review and see what he did with his  $$$ reference speakers.
If you have the room size for them Usher BE20D, TAS recommended and punches waaay above their price point...

At that price I have seen:

Aerial 20t v2
Rockport Ankaa
Audio Physic Aventera Plus

All great speakers!
Once again. 35 to 40+ posts, 35 to 40+ different answers. How does this really help the OP????