I have been through quite. Few dacs in the last 2 years and this current
Meitner dac totally was overlooked by me ,for I got caught up in the hype
With the magazines and ads pushing both very good,Weiss202dac
And the Berkeley dac-2, there is also the Briscati .i can tell you without
Hesitation Canadien Company Meitner which makes the Superb
EMM labs professional line which are superb by any standards.Ed Meitners
Latest dac -1 he took the $15k Emm dac and made it for the Audiophile
Community the dac-1 is close to 95 percent of their $15 k dac ,and for $7k
Retail I find is better across th board then any of the above 3 dacs .what most people Don't know is that Meitner has been doing digital for well over 20 years and many patents. Meitner doesnot use off the shelf clocks and
Digital converters like burr brown ,wolfson, or sabre his know how is much more advanced.this dac is by far the most natural dac I have heard even at 2 x it's cost also it will play discs in their native DSD recordings if you have
One .i found a dealer that I got thie dac for $5600 which is a bargain.
There is also a dac-2 that is a dac and player there are at least 5 reviews
On their web sight .f any of you guys are building a hard drive library
Then this is the dac of the present and future .with upgradability built into it. if any of you guys have any questions ,or want to know where I purchased it look me up audioman58, and do check out the reviews.
128x128audioman58
((Wainwright uses his real name and you use three numbers plus a letter and Wainwright is the chicken? Yeah, right. The way it looks from here is that Wainwright is smart and you are, well, you know.)) Yeah I know.I have feeling Kevinwann YOU do not have a clue or understand a thing I wrote. But that's OK because I'm sure Wainwright did being perfect and all.
"Do not let Rlwainwright get under your skin. He can not help it He is one of those perfect people.You know the ones thy do it on line but are to chicken sh*t to do this kind of stuff in person..."

Wainwright uses his real name and you use three numbers plus a letter and Wainwright is the chicken? Yeah, right. The way it looks from here is that Wainwright is smart and you are, well, you know.
Zd542 Do not let Rlwainwright get under your skin. He can not help it He is one of those perfect people.You know the ones thy do it on line but are to chicken sh*t to do this kind of stuff in person............................................................................................................. Ho yeah audioman58 that is very exciting for you I have herd a EMM labs dac/transport setup and it was outstanding. It bettered a Wadia dac in the comparison the Emm was Very very good. I am very happy for you.
Rainwater,

"Have you ever considered using a capital letter to start a sentence?"

Have you ever considered learning something about audio instead of reading through every post hoping to find spelling and grammar mistakes? (In all fairness to your PC, its more likely that it is doing all the reading and checking for you.) If you put as much time and effort into learning audio as you do trying to act like a jackass, someone might value your opinion.

Audioman58,

Thanks for the info on the dac's. Its good to see that you are happy with your system.