Best current 845 Tubes

NOS is ridiculous to find, and if they aren't fakes, and aren't used up they get really expensive. So lets keep them out of the equation.

A few searches revealed a few flavors available. And some information that makes them all seem like the same tubes re-branded. So I'm looking for opinions.

Shuguang 845
Shuguang 845B
Shuguang 845C
Psvane 845-T
TJ Full Music 845
Sophia Electric 845
Create Audio 845
Taylor 845

I think TJ and Sophia are the same tube.
denoiad
8-21-13 willieher
Curious to know if anyone has heard the newest Psvane WE845
from there replica series. There add compares its sound on par with a RCA 845. Build quality looks good.
I would hazard a guess that 99.8% of all 845 tube users have never seen, never mind heard, an original WE 845 tube.

Psvane is capitalizing on the Western Electric name that was made famous with their 300B tubes. I would not be an early adopter of any new Psvane tube, as they appear to coming out with a “better” tube each month. $800 for China made pair of 845’s seems steep.
I know that the WE-845 has not filtered to many customers yet so I really did not expect many reviews on them, but what about the "other" tubes in the WE series perhaps the
WE-300B or Wr2a3 and lets not forget the We-212 @ $1,700 a tube and the lonely EL-34.