Best Class A Amp under $2,000 used?

Looking for a Class A Amp (USED) to join with a Wadia 321 DAC and Dali ms-4 speakers for digital sources.  Budget around $2,000.   What are some good possibilities in this range? 
puffbojie
Post removed 
Sorry for the confusion.  I think my speakers require too much power for me to consider a pure Class A that I could afford.   I like the sound of the Kenwood 700 M over my Peachtree Grand (ICE Power) so was going to move to solid state / with DAC for the living room.   Phusis info was very good.  I'm totally Ok with A/AB designs.  If an amp can drive the speakers at class A for the first 20% or so I am totally ok with that.  Basically what would you look at with 2-3k budget on used market? 

puffbojie --

I’m inclined to reiterate: where does your favoritism for Class A designs come from - is it first hand experience with particular pure(?) Class A amplifiers, or is it more like the mere thought of what Class A is said to represent a la, say, a smooth, liquid, warmish, open and effortless imprinting? I’m just trying to get a bearing on your sonic "inkling."

Going by more traditional Class A/B solid state designs perhaps I’d be looking for a used Belles SA-100, if they’re even around (but don’t count out the pure Class A SA-30, which is much more powerful than its 30 watt rating would indicate), the integrated Belles Aria (which can be had new within your budget), as well as amps from Symphonic Line or Modwright. I believe any of these options represent a relatively authentic, smooth, dynamic and coherent sound, and seem to have a sturdy, no nonsense build quality and topology use.

Maybe I’d consider some Class D alternatives as well, like a (used) Devialet 120 or NuPrime ST-10 and the integrated NuPrime IDA-16 (including DAC) - the latter two of which can be had new within your budget. To my ears Class D designs sometimes exhibit a smoothness and liquidity one associates with pure Class A designs, though without attaining quite the same degree of texture, reverberate capabilities and overall naturalness. My main gripe with some Class D amps (not that this is necessarily representative of Class D sound) has been a slightly too polished and processed feel to the sound - even "filtered." Still, there’re very good options here as well.

Pass Labs has received a favorable mention here, and while they're no doubt highly resolved and "sophisticated" sounding, very high quality amps I've found them sonically to be too well behaved and on the verge of being boring. Indeed very much "hi-fi," but less like "live" sound. Just my 2 cents..
OK, here is a pair of Bryston 7B-ST monoblocks that are slightly above your budget ($2,600):
http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649345505-bryston-7bst-amplifier-pair-two-for-sale-as-set-only/

- 800 watts per channel with 1 or 4 Ω load
- 500 watts per channel with 2 or 8 Ω load 
- parts and labor warranty until February 2020  
- switchable between balanced XLR or unbalanced RCA inputs

These puppies will drive pretty much anything!