Best Class A Amp under $2,000 used?

Looking for a Class A Amp (USED) to join with a Wadia 321 DAC and Dali ms-4 speakers for digital sources.  Budget around $2,000.   What are some good possibilities in this range? 
puffbojie
Regarding amps mentioned, I tried Pass Aleph 0`s with Martin Logan Quests and they did not drive them well.  The Class'e CA-300 did fine, but not strictly class A.

For 250 watts of pure class A, a pair of Threshold SA/12e’s would definitely work, however if you find a pair, they would be well above $2000. Here’s a nice Threshold within your budget,

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649302974-threshold-s350-power-amplifier/

This amp could also be changed to pure class A, but only at 60w/ch. You would need to send it back to Jon Soderberg of Vintage Amp Repair.

With regards to Glennewdick's comment -  
What about the more vintage class A power amps such as Acuphase or Luxman?  Which models were you thinking?  

What about 70's power amps like Marantz, Sansui or Pioneer?  Are these considered garbage sounding vs the modern age or are they comparable? 
Part of my inspiration to move to solid state was a purchase of a Kenwood 700 M which I think sounds amazing compared to my ICE powered amp. I figured a modern solid state version would be even better.  The Threshold looks nice.

That Threshold "e" series was the last Nelson Pass design at Threshold. Also, the recent work on the amp was done by Jon Soderberg. He worked for Nelson Pass at Threshold, so there is no better Threshold tech anywhere.