Best cheap integrated amp

I'm looking to minimize my system in retirement, as I find my stereo gets minimal use. I'm looking to buy a NEW integrated amplifier under $500. 
For now I will keep my TT, DAC, and phono preamp. Next I will downsize to smaller speakers. My current system is listed in virtual systems.
Thank you. 
128x128mjcmt
I have MusicHall a15.3 in my bedroom system and its absolutely wonderful with the right speakers (I have it hookd up to Kef Q150 - and they have a good synergy). $450 retail.. plenty of inputs. The only thing I don't like about it is the remote - tiny buttons.  
You even could think small and get a Marantz HD-AMP1. The built-in DAC is capable even to decode hires files so you could sell your existing DAC. The Marantz has a fine and decent sound and you can rely on stable 50 wpc power. Keep the phono pre and enjoy an integrated amp built like a tank with full remote control. Just my two cents...
You can get a PS Audio Sprout100 for $699 and sell both your DAC and phono pre to help offset the cost as the Sprout already has both onboard. Doesn’t get much more downsized than that. Best of luck.

I concur.
Thanks for these recommendations. To reiterate, I'm buying new. The NAD and Music Hall are the only ones in my price. I will study these.