Best cheap integrated amp

I'm looking to minimize my system in retirement, as I find my stereo gets minimal use. I'm looking to buy a NEW integrated amplifier under $500. 
For now I will keep my TT, DAC, and phono preamp. Next I will downsize to smaller speakers. My current system is listed in virtual systems.
Thank you. 
128x128mjcmt
Probably going to get flak for this but on a budget for a pre-pro so I landed on the Yamaha RX-A780. It was the only one around $500 with a set of pre-outs so I could hook up my amp to push the mains. I have to say it’s not bad and the room correction is decent. Also it allows me to bi-amp my front “presence” speakers as I don’t have rear surrounds. So, Mains, Presence, Center and Sub. The Yamaha has enough options for adjustments and is doing a decent job for the $$$.
I have MusicHall a15.3 in my bedroom system and its absolutely wonderful with the right speakers (I have it hookd up to Kef Q150 - and they have a good synergy). $450 retail.. plenty of inputs. The only thing I don't like about it is the remote - tiny buttons.  
You even could think small and get a Marantz HD-AMP1. The built-in DAC is capable even to decode hires files so you could sell your existing DAC. The Marantz has a fine and decent sound and you can rely on stable 50 wpc power. Keep the phono pre and enjoy an integrated amp built like a tank with full remote control. Just my two cents...