Best cartridge match for SME 309 tonearm???

Proud new owner of a SME 10 turntable with a SME 309 arm.
After any help and experiences with cartridge matches.
I am after a warm / neutral sound.
Hoping someone can offer some suggestions as the whole arm/mass/compliance thing is beyond me.
dsholl1
The Benz Micro line go with SME arms like peanut butter and jelly, Fred and Ginger, The Three Stooges, etc. They have good synergy together.
I bought my new SME 10/A with a Sumiko Celebration new in 2003. Great combination. The cartridge has great bass and is just slightly warm of neutral, IMO. I have since upgraded to an SME V arm and AirTight PC-1 cartridge.

I also found that replacing the stock cable helps. I first tried a Harmonic Technology Copper Phono cable and now have the Hovland MG2. Also, given that the SME 10 is unsuspended, a used Townshend Seismic Sink will do wonders for isolation.

Congratulations. IMO, the SME 10 is one of the great values in turntables today. It's a very good table/arm combination and the Sumiko cartridge was developed and voiced on an SME 30/V arm combination, so it is an excellent match. There are a few reviews on the net.
Thanks guys,
I had briefly put a Benz Micro Gold on it just to run it in and it mated perfectly.
Considering a Benz Micro range but which one (without spending drug-money prices)?
I am using a Lyra Delos on my sme309 and an Ortofon Kontrapunkt B on my Sme 345. Both give me excellent results, warm, detailed and without high end fizz. I have also used a Benz Micro Glider with similar results. The 309 is a very nice arm that mates well with most MC cartridges.
If you like the Dynavector sound, go for a Dynavector XX-2 MKII MC cart.

The Lyra Delos is also an excellent MC cart.