Best cartridge for a Thorens TD-160 turntable (must mount from bottom up)

Looking  some recommendations for a MM or high output MC cartridge between  $150 to $250.  This cartridge must be mounted from the bottom up, not the top down because of the design of the headshell.    Thank you! 
sunnyjim
Post removed 
 To gsshepardbuster.  Thank for the heads up about the Verso model. It may prove useful somewhere down the line
Ortofon makes a bottom mount version of the 2M series called Verso, might work for you. 
Post removed 

Viridian,  Thank again for the information about AT120E,  and the identification letters on  AT440 cartridge

Also, I thought my ears or mind was deceiving me when I first listened to the AT120E; though somewhat limited in its high frequencies, this cartridge was very musical and easy to listen to.   I thought it sounded better than the Ortofon 2m Red which I had previously mounted on the Rega P3-24 TT  and Rega 302(?)  arm.

Post removed 

Thank you for your response. I almost bought AT440, (what does MLb stand for or mean)??). Actually,  I went cheap and bought the AT-120L ( actually not a bad cartridge for $96.00. 

The Denon DL 301 MC would have to at least a 3.5mV  to 4mV output to accommodate tne phono stage of my Rogue Sphinx integrated.   The Nagaoka cartridges I have heard a great deal   Would the lower compliance of the MP150 made that difference in the sound??  

Post removed