Best Cables For Thiel+Classe

Hello, I have a pair of CA-100's and have recently purchased some Thiel 2 2's.What would the best canble match be for this combo? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I had this post up before, but it was lost in the crash.
mrderrick
I would recommend you call THE CABLE COMPANY and speak with Bob the owner.He has the best experience I've found yet. They have an on-line store for new and used cables,and will make the match between your componants.....He did a great job with my system. www.fatwyre.com is their website and get the phone number..you won't be sorry , trust me , they have full page ads in all the major pulications.
i've had good luck with using cardas with thiels and classe. but, just as all audio equipment, your personal tastes will be the determining factor. what i found was that cardas seemed to blend well with thiel and classe. my .02.
i've had good luck with using cardas with thiels and classe. but, just as it is with all audio equipment, your personal tastes will be the determining factor. what i found was that cardas seemed to blend well with thiel and classe. my .02.
MIT shotguns, or 750 plus series 3's. These are the latest version of the high end series from them and they are excellent. Although, I heard a new speaker cable from MIT yesterday called Magnum but they are pricey - about $2500 for a 10 ft pair I believe. Classe and MIT are an excellent match and I'm guessing will really mate well with Theils.