Best Buy Speakers at Best Buy under $1500pr

For anyone that has any experience with speakers sold at Best Buy, any opinions on which bookshelf speaker would be best value for my musical preference of rock and blues? I listed some below:

KEF LS50
KEF Q350
KEF Q150
B&W 707 S2
B&W 607
B&W 606
Klipsch RP-600m
Elac Uni-fi5
Any others?

benfica1
I could use a recommendation for the rp 600m that I just ordered.
using them as my main speakers, 2 channel system.

Also any thoughts on a decent inexpensive sub that may follow?

thanks in advance!
From Best Buy, B&W is always a safe bet for blues and rock. As well as the more efficient Klipsch rp600 with lower powered amps.
The Martin Logan 35xti is quite nice.  Best Buy carried the previous model, so I imagine they have this one, too.
Not sure I’d base my decision on where I can get a discount. There are other models outside BB at your price point that are well worth considering such as the LSA 10 Signatures (Underwood Hifi) or Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2, both of which sell for $1500/pr. Then there’s a new pair of Amphion Argon 2s available here for $1100 (retail $2200) that are extremely good speakers and IMHO are in a different league than anything BB has anywhere near that price.

But, and perhaps most importantly, in the end your ears are the most important factor in making a speaker decision and should outweigh simply where you can get a discount. Just my $0.02, and best of luck in your search.
Not knocking Yogi's suggestion.  I just don't have any experience with his suggestion. I do, however, have experience with the JBL studio 530.  $400 less and rocks like hell.  Search this forum.  Good luck man!
+1 ebm5

I have bought lots of kit from Underwood, including several pairs of speakers. He has some excellent deals right now on speakers that normally cost in excess of $1500

hth
Post removed 
Post removed 
The KEF Q350 are a great, fun speaker - I prefer them to the LS50 as they are much easier to drive and have better bass.

Not familiar with B&W I'm sure there's a winner in there but for stand mounts the Q350 is a great option and well under $1500.
  Best Buy sells JBL. If they don't have that model you might be able to order them. Good luck!
Thanks. Don't think they sell these JBL at Best Buy. I'm centered on Best Buy because I may be able to buy at a discount from there.