Best budget streamer on the market now?

I know there have been lots of threads around this subject but the market moves forward very quickly on this tech so....

Using Google Chromecast Audio right now for my two older systems and while I do not have a problem with the units themselves the control app, BubbleupNp leaves something to be desired constantly crashing on my android phone.
Now maybe someone knows of a better more stable app for starters?

Failing that all I need is the ability to connect wirelessly to my home network ( has to be able to connect to Qobuz!) and be able to send an analog out signal via stereo rca ( my older system integrateds do not have any other options).
No other features required.

Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
Lol Uber I should have remembered and why did you get rid of it if I may ask? Oh wait let me guess you got bored and wanted to try something new? :-p
I strongly 2nd the Aries Mini recommendation with the external LPS.
I own several of the Auralic products and they are the only Chi-Fi I've found worth owning.I regularly use the Mini and swap between UPnP & Lightning DS modes with ease and have never had the BubbleUPnP app or the iOS DS app crash (on LG and Samsung phones or iPad).  Even though the Mini supports an internal SSD, I prefer to connect it externally with a USB->Sata cable and a Samsung 1Tb SSD.  The advantage of going external is that I can easily swap it to my iMac to manage the content where file transfer is wicked fast.  In contrast to the internal SSD which is accessed via a shared folder and is painfully slow.
There have been just a few occasions where I needed to use the Mini internal DAC and it was super convenient to have that option.
I don't use the Roon support but it's a bonus to know it's available.
I sent an email to Auralic support recently, about the Mini, and they answered the same day with a thorough response.
I paid $450 for the Mini & LPS about 15 months ago and would do it again today if I were in need of another.  I've yet to find a downside to owning it.

We have a little Streamer Easy-Stream Connect that will fit the bill. Beautiful App to use very stable, pics of screens on website. Supports all the major streaming services including Qobuz. + Tunin Radio. RCA output and multi room support £79 £30 delivery to US and sounds far better than a Chromecast
Hope this helps.http://www.nordacoustics.co.uk/easy-stream

Hi Colin.

Crikey!…..after some hassle sorting out the set-up (probably me) and some running in, i’m pleased to say this is a little gem. It blows the Chromecast i currently use clean away and is a really nice listen. I didn’t expect quite so much detail or space around instruments, Certainly didn’t expect any sort of believable soundstage but its there……really impressive. Thank you.

I used the Chromecast for lazy listening. Stuff on iTunes, Spotify and Tunein mainly. With Tunein it was generally Crooze FM (an Antwerp based Jazz station……..with superb broadcast quality). With the Easy Stream, Crooze FM is quite astonishing.

So from me, its very positive indeed and now i’m keen to use your up and coming DAC. Please keep me updated.

Hi Colin:
All is good with Qobuz now! Thanks for your assistance.
This inexpensive streamer certainly sounds better, and often much better, than my computer/dac combination.
Take care.