Best bookshelf speakers

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a pair of good bookshelf speakers and since a lot of you here seems to know about speakers much more then me, I figured I'd ask for advice.

Here are the parameters I'm working with / looking for:

- The room is about 1200 cu/ft
- Looking for great performance at low volume
- Rich timbre
- Rich, warm bass
- Natural highs (not metallic-sounding)
- Low frequency range in around 40Hz (preferably 30Hz, but I know, there are hardly any in this range at my price point)
- $500 - $700, new or used

So far I am considering the following options (in no particular order):

- KEF Q350
- Dali Zensor 3
- Canton Chrono 503.2
Wharfedale Diamond 225

So my questions are:

1) From my list of 4, which would be your choice?
2) What other bookshelf speaker would you add to the list that fir my parameters?

Any thoughts are appreciated
rado001
from your list, with your criteria i like the canton, which have a giant bass for a small speaker--a buddy of mine got a pair on accessories4less for $499 and is very happy. I wasn't awed by the wharfedale and haven't heard the dali. in approximately the same range, fr a bassy speaker you might look at the svs ultra.
FYI, cymbals are metallic by nature of their molecular form 😜. Probably don’t want speakers that can’t reproduce cymbals.  Anyway, Totem or you could go retro with JBL heritage issues from Music Direct...30 day trial!!
The Ascend Ascoustics Sierra 1 should fit your bill. A warm sounding soft dome speaker with very extended bass response. Audioholics reviewed it favorably in a speaker shootout some years ago.

Used pair should go for around $500 or so.
You have too  much  criteria for small budget. 
same as i am looking  for nice girl with master degree , looks like model
get good bank account  and etc    to be my wife.