Best Bluetooth speaker

Hi all,

I am currently looking for a bluetooth speaker that would be mostly (by far) used in my apartment. Right now I am looking at the below devices:

• Bose Soundlink Revolve+

•  Sonos One (2nd Gen.)

• Marshall Stanmore II

• UE MegaBoom/MegaBlast

On top of that I am also considering Bose Portable Home speaker that will be out next month, but that is obviously more difficult to compare just yet. I am a total noob when it comes to audio devices, so if you guys could help me with choosing any of the above devices or you have you own suggestion then I would appreciate your help.usps tracking

fragilimbel
My rank (if I had to choose) would go like this.

1. Sonos One (2nd Gen.)
2. Bose Soundlink Revolve+
3. Marshall Stanmore II
4. UE MegaBoom/MegaBlast

Bose is a household brand. I have been impressed by Sonos after listening to them in stores, but Bose is still quite popular - and for good reason. Both brands provide decent sound quality and are more than enough for the average consumer.

I know friends and family who would never think of parting with their Bose SoundLink Mini II.

My advice - listen to the music. Actually enjoy the lyrics and the emotions associated with your favourite music. Refrain from nit-picking too much. Not saying you are - just some advice for the future.