Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
Back in the 1980ies Snell sent me two new 10 inch woofers for my c2 mk 2 when only one was needing refoaming for 250! But my best story adcom I had their cd player it would skip and the big power amp which I inadvertently shorted out,  both units will out of warranty. They were located back then in New Brunswick NJ just 30 min from my house. I drove up and they fixed both at different times each time  for a dozen donuts. both the Adcom and Snells worked up to this day when I sadly sold them to afford newer and more contemporary offerings.  
Also would be remiss if I didn't mention Grado....  excellent customer service recently....let's just say they went above and beyond.
I’ll add a vote for Innuous. I was having a problem with my Zenith 3 and emailed them.  Got a response within a couple of hours requesting more details. I was then emailed by a technical person in London who asked about accessing my desktop pc.  I gave him access and he spent 90 minutes fixing the problem .  He also  gave me some tips about improving the sound quality (which already is excellent) and answered several other questions. I highly recommend Innuous products  for servers/streaming/burning CDs for the sound quality, features and customer support.