Best Analog for $10K

I’ve spent considerable money and time assembling a great all-digital two-channel audio system. I want to experience vinyl reproduction. My budget is $10-12K for turntable, arm, cartridge, phono cable, and phono stage.
Two things I do not want. One is to get on a spiraling upgrade path. The second is to avoid too much fiddling and tweaking and adjusting.
I am open to used or refurbished equipment, as well as new gear.
I primarily listen to Jazz and Rock music. Very little classical.
Thoughts?
imgoodwithtools
I was just at VPI Industries today.  I am impressed with the service and the people there.  Since they are made in the US I learn more towards a company that has made an excellent product and can get serviced.

That being said, some of the new TTs they are making today are better but also cheaper than the ones they made in the past.  Well made and a great bunch of people.  If you are in the NJ area, call them and stop in for an audition.  They will also help you upgrade one if you buy it used.

Happy Listening. 
FWIW, I don't consider the amount of vinyl I presently own a major factor in deciding how much to spend on analog reproduction. I have a full-time job, like most people, and a house to take care of, like many people. I consider my most precious asset not to be money, but to have free time to do the things I enjoy. I, on average, listen to my system about 10-15 hours a week. That is Precious Time, to me. I want the best audio reproduction I can afford during that time. I have probably 200-300 SACDs of music I enjoy, and the recording significantly surpasses CD in quality. That did not stop me from purchasing a T+A PDP 3000 HV to enjoy those SACDs with. 
My recommendation would be:

Turntable: Dr. Feickert Woodpecker
Tonearm: Schick 12" or Audio Creative Groovemaster II
Cartridge + Phono: DS Audio DS-002

The alternative to be more "flexible":
PhonoPre: Trichord Dino Mk3 with "Never Connected" PSU
Cartridge: Ortofon SPU Synergy GM

Listen and enjoy!
Two things I do not want. One is to get on a spiraling upgrade path. The second is to avoid too much fiddling and tweaking and adjusting.
Maybe a laser turntable?

http://www.elpj.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0_uEQp2Vg8
Luxman PD-171A TT, w/a Dynavector xx-2 cart and a Luxman E-250 phono. Easy to set up. Best TT I ever owned.