Best Amps for B & W 800D speakers

I have looked at several amps for 800Ds. The Classe monoblocks, the McIntosh 500w monoblocks and various Krell amps. Any recommendations for the best amps for these speakers for under $15,000? Thanks.
steveid
If the budget is max 15k, i would rule out tubes and go with SS and the choice would be Classe Cam-400 monos. Regarding dwhitt's comment, I doubt vt-100 or similar 100w push/pull valve amp can produce the required synergy with these speakers. If the choice is to go with tubes, at least 200w/ch push/pull is required in order to get benefit. However powerful tube amps are rare and generally more expensive to a similar power ss amp. I also have N800 speakers, Vt-100 is not a match for the load of the speaker. However, vt-200, vm220, ref-210 or a similar power amp which has mimumum 200w with plenty of reserves can perform the task.
To me, with tubes you get a better soundstage, imaging, tonal balance and bloom but you give up a bit of dynamics, transient speed and grip wrt to a ss amp with 800D. It is your call.
At that price there is lots and I would say to buy pre owned you could get a Pass X 600 monos for about 6k and x160s for 8k better than the Classe monoblocks, the McIntosh and the krell thats just my Opion.
The Electrocompainet Nemo's were made to run the 800D's.
They put out 600 wpc into 8 ohms & 1.2K wpc into 4 ohms.
I just got a pair & they do sound more like tubes than any other SS amps I have heard.
Do a google on the Nemo's.