Best amp for Wilson sasha DAW

Just received my new Wilson Sasha DAW speakers and am now beginning to sift through a long list of electronics that would bring out the best in them. If anyone owns these and could give some recommendations I love to hear them. I’m open to tube or solid state. Looking for amps and preamp. All opinions are appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
I don’t own them but have heard them paired with VTL amps both at a show and at a dealer.  That is not an accidental pairing.  Don’t know the exact model but it was pretty great.  I am not a fan of VTL preamps.

Different model but have heard the Alexx driven by Ayre’s KR line and it was one of the top 5 systems I have ever heard.  

VTL amps with an Ayre Pre would be an A+ combo in my opinion.  I had this match in my system for a stretch and it was very good.  

I know what I personally would pair them with but am going to avoid guesses and stick only to things I have heard.  Good luck to you. 

yes I've seen the VTL gear in a lot of pics.  wonder witch would be a better choice ARC or VTL
yes I've seen the VTL gear in a lot of pics.  wonder witch would be a better choice ARC or VTL