Best Amp for Magnepan 1.7?

What would be the best amp out of the following four brands to power the new 1.7s? Also, would a monoblock setup be worth the extra money? I like McIntosh; however, I'm not sure if the detail and speed will be up to what the 1.7 would want.

Krell
Mark Levinson
McIntosh
Bryston

Thanks guys
techguy0192
I own Maggie’s (3.6) and I went through a number of amps and once I put Mac 501s in the system the search was over for me.

I will not disparage the other amps as I believe in synergy between the components and Maggie’s, Mac SS amp and a tube pre amp are the sweet spot for me.

I recommend trying McIntosh.  FYI, I bought my 501s 10 years ago and can still get all my money back in a sale, not that you could pry them loose from me, LOL.
If you have the scratch get Pass monos that fit your budget and power requirements!
I ran my 1.7s for years with a Krell 2ch power amp, then I bought a Bryston 4BSST cause at the time that’s what Magnepan was using in their demo rooms. There will come a day when I’ll most likely upgrade to a Bryston Cubed amp.
Fully modded 1.7 with external crossover from the good guys at humble hifi, birch wood frame with rear braces and swapped rear panel to front.

Had the luxman 100ux, conrad johnson ca200 and recently a mint ML 23.5 with #26 pre and except the more ballsy bass of the latter after warm up, the wyre4sound sti1000v1 sounded the best of the lot from cold start and runs 24/7.

Think 725w at operating 4ohm of the 1.7 and up to 40A instantaneous of the sti1000 helps a lot.

Hope this helps anyone looking for a cost effective single box integrated amp.

Cheers

Richard
Singapore
ronwillis +1. Same here. I might have sld my Emerald Physics 100.2SEs prematurely for the exact same reasons- cables. I now have Audio Alchemy DPA-1 and PS Audio M700s, both of which are matched with better cables. I went from toslink to coax and was blown away. I then upgraded my XLR to WireWorld Series 8 and was similarly blown away

I had maggies with a Parasound A23 but the resultant amp heat drove me nuts. One would think heat would be true no matter the class A amp combined with 1.7 inefficiency . 

I would think 1.7s driven by either Audio Alchemy DPA-1 or PS Audio M700s would both be excellent choices. I own both but sold my 3.5Rs some time ago. I wanted an easier load which I found in Emerald Physics KCIIs with Clarity caps and WireWorld XO wiring. IMHO, the EPs outperformed the 3.5s and are half the size but throw every bit as big a sound stage