Best Amp for Magnepan 1.7?

What would be the best amp out of the following four brands to power the new 1.7s? Also, would a monoblock setup be worth the extra money? I like McIntosh; however, I'm not sure if the detail and speed will be up to what the 1.7 would want.

Krell
Mark Levinson
McIntosh
Bryston

Thanks guys
techguy0192
I drive my Maggie 1.7i's with CJ MF2275SE amp, I love how the CJ's voice these speakers. sublime.
I used a Parasound Integrated with my 1.7i with a sub and the sound was phenomenal. The Parasound can be found used in the $1500 range and has everything and plenty of current for those Maggie's.
Here is a different option for you, and for panel fans...

Read my review of the  Redgum Audio Articulata Integrated. One of the most unusual products I have encountered in terms of design, but the manufacturer is uniquely skilled. This integrated drives the Kingsound King III ESL speakers better than any monster mono amps I have reviewed. Freakish ability to wake up a panel speaker. 

I very much enjoy the Benchmark AHB2 amplifier in Mono (2) mode, but they do not have the capacity of the Articulata to drive a panel so powerfully. I have not found amp(s), tube or SS, up to $25K that outdo the Articulata with the panel speakers. 
I own Maggie’s (3.6) and I went through a number of amps and once I put Mac 501s in the system the search was over for me.

I will not disparage the other amps as I believe in synergy between the components and Maggie’s, Mac SS amp and a tube pre amp are the sweet spot for me.

I recommend trying McIntosh.  FYI, I bought my 501s 10 years ago and can still get all my money back in a sale, not that you could pry them loose from me, LOL.
If you have the scratch get Pass monos that fit your budget and power requirements!