Best amp for B&W 802 speakers

I have a Bryston 4B ST amp and BP 25 preamp. I am wondering if there are any recomendations out there for B&W 802 speakers for amps and preamps. I listen to female vocalists and jazz and would like to clean up the sound detail. I have a Meridain 588 CD player and a Cal Audio Labs CL-10 multi disc as well. I use Harmonic Truthlink interconnects and Zu Wax speaker cables. I am installing a Audio magic power conditioner and having a dedicated circuit added to my sound room. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
bryanhod

Showing 2 responses by miller2lite

Derekw14 -

You are the first reply I've seen to this post on the 559s. I ended up acquiring 2 559s and have them bridged driving the 802s. I love the system, but haven't figured out a good way to compare with other amplification in the system. I have the full Meridian 500 line in the system, use the 502 (using the RCA ... not the balanced ..) connections, a 588 CD, and a 504 tuner. (all acquired through audiogon) My cables are Acoustic Zen. I noticed a remarkable increase in stature when I added the second amplifier and had them both bridged into mono mode. Not sure of the contribution of the cables ... I switched them at the same time as the second amp came in.

Have you seen any other analysis/evaluation of the 559s (particularly in use with the 502s). I'm looking for some comparison accounts ... haven't found any.