Best 80s New Wave

I haven't seen too many posts on here regarding the '80s new wave/new romantic music scene. A lot of folks (including myself) have original vinyl copies of these artists, then bought the CD when they came out and are now buying the re-releases on 180g vinyl. What are some of your favorites? 

My favs are:
1. Pet Shop Boys - (Please, Actually, Introspective, Behaviour and Very)--CD and vinyl
2. New Order - Low Life, is this on vinyl? Technique is great on vinyl
3. Depeche Mode - Violator
4. The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
5. Propaganda - Secret Wish (Vinyl and CD)
bluorion
I had tickets to see Pet Shop Boys/New Order on the Unity Tour in September in DC but of course it was rescheduled until 2021. I had a chance to see NO back around '87-88 on one of the first Lollapalooza tours. Siouxsie and the Banshees and Psychedelic Furs were also on the ticket I believe. But I got sick and never made it to the concert. So NO comes back to the states after 30+ years and they reschedule. I've never been able to see them on some of the smaller US tours. If I don't get to see them next year with PSB, I figure it wasn't meant to be. 
Call me an 80's geek, but a group of my friends and I were seriously considering one of those 80's boat cruises :-)  I never saw Pet Shop Boys, I expect they will be good. Hopefully it happens.
@gunner01I don't find the Catherine Wheel recording quality to be too bad, but I agree that it is not as good as the recent Ride releases. Wishful thinking, but I would love to see CW remaster their catalogue and release a box set with some live recordings and B sides. I also wish I had $500k sitting around so I could buy a rebuilt Dickinson 911! Tis the season for wishful thinking I suppose.