Best 80s New Wave

I haven't seen too many posts on here regarding the '80s new wave/new romantic music scene. A lot of folks (including myself) have original vinyl copies of these artists, then bought the CD when they came out and are now buying the re-releases on 180g vinyl. What are some of your favorites? 

My favs are:
1. Pet Shop Boys - (Please, Actually, Introspective, Behaviour and Very)--CD and vinyl
2. New Order - Low Life, is this on vinyl? Technique is great on vinyl
3. Depeche Mode - Violator
4. The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
5. Propaganda - Secret Wish (Vinyl and CD)
bluorion
INXS definitely part of New Wave. Original Sin, I Need You Tonight, quite a few others played on 80s, 90s radio and in clubs.

@maxnewid
thanks for the Black Swan Lane recommendation and link. 

The song in the link you sent was really, really good.  I downloaded several other tracks.   I'm not as keen on some of the acoustic numbers, but overall a really good find.  Thanks!
I have really liked the Chameleons since late middle school/early HS.  I spent much of my time listening to "Scrip" and "What Does Anything", and then payed more attention to some of the subsequent albums.   Actually in the last year or so I found the "Tony Walker" EP and really dig the song The Healer.

Curious, what tracks, LPs did Burgess play on BSL?
Again, thanks!

I believe that he played on the first 2 or 3 albums. You can check on the www.blackswanlane.com band history tab.  My favorites are the most recent "Under My Fallen Sky" and "The Last Time in Your light". BSL has a deal on their website where you can buy all 7 BSL albums (the entire catalogue) and some bonus discs for $50.BSL has a new one coming out this Fall.If you haven't heard The sun and Moon, you would enjoy them as well, although their discs are getting hard to find.
The Fixx has always been close to my heart. As has Roxy Music.
Would The Cure's "Disintegration" be considered New Wave?