Best 80s New Wave

I haven't seen too many posts on here regarding the '80s new wave/new romantic music scene. A lot of folks (including myself) have original vinyl copies of these artists, then bought the CD when they came out and are now buying the re-releases on 180g vinyl. What are some of your favorites? 

My favs are:
1. Pet Shop Boys - (Please, Actually, Introspective, Behaviour and Very)--CD and vinyl
2. New Order - Low Life, is this on vinyl? Technique is great on vinyl
3. Depeche Mode - Violator
4. The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
5. Propaganda - Secret Wish (Vinyl and CD)
bluorion
Post removed 
I grew up in the punk explosion era in England which then led to a lot of new wave.

In no order.

Human League.
Ultravox
Simple minds
Aha
Talking Heads
Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Depeche Mode

And the list could go on!
How can we not include:
  • Roxy Music-Avalon or Flesh and blood
  • Berlin
  • Haircut 100
  • The Fixx- Reach the beach
ABC
Spandau Ballet
Thompson Twins
Spoons
Men without Hats
Men at Work
China Crisis
Bugles
Thomas Dolby
After the Fire
Tears for Fears
Pete Shelley
Billy Idol
Visage
Flock of Seagulls
Boy George
Soft Cell
Yaz
Devo
Rational Youth
Howard Jones
Wang Chung
Eurythmics

just to name a few that have been missed, I have all the albums on Japanese vinyl and 90% of the 12 inch singles...

I thought DM Construction Time Again, Duran Duran Rio, Tears for Fears The Hurting and Human League Dare were the great albums of the period that you could listen to from end to end both sides...

The Two-tone ska revival hit North America in the early 80’s...it was a fun period for music and rock n roll struggled a bit with Queen, Rush, VH and Tom Petty resorting to synths in order to get radio play...a difficult time for guitarists (learning keyboards) and drummers (learning drum program machines). Amazingly Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel morphed into synth-pop dance crooners a la Human League style and became even more successful than prog rock band they left.

Who started it all - David Bowie I think with Ashes to Ashes....