Best $600 integrated for Monitor Audio RX-2?

Hello Audiogoners,
I just acquired a pair of Monitor Audio RX-2 from a fellow Audiogoner and now I am looking for a ~$600 (used/new) integrated to drive them. Most stuff I read comes from home theater forums (my setup is stereo), and I could not find many options within my price range

One caveat: the amp needs to be 50/60 Hz (220v selectable even better!), since I am taking it with me to Argentina by the end of this year.

Room: approx 16 x 13 ft.

What do you guys think I should get within that price range? I read Marantz, Rega, NAD, and Arcam pair well with the Monitor Audio RX series("neutral toward bright" speakers?), but sound varies from model to model, both within and between brands. Thus, I need your advise!

Thanks a lot in advance

Luciano
128x128luciano33

Showing 3 responses by jperry

Maybe you could find a Roksan Caspian integrated. I think that would be a good match.
This is what I was talking about. See the information below from the Audiogon Bluebook and the link to a review.

Roksan Caspian INT
Introduced:1998

70w x 2, with remote
Retail Price:$1,500.00
Agon Average $718.07
Private Party $777.31
Trade-In $581.64

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/1201/roksancaspian.htm

I posted earlier, but it must have been lost in the monitoring process.

I was referring to the original Roksan integrated not the Kandy. It listed for $1,500 new and if you can find one it should be close to your price range.

I think there is a picture on my system page. Mine is now in my office system.