Best $600 integrated for Monitor Audio RX-2?

Hello everyone,
I just acquired a pair of Monitor Audio RX-2 from a fellow Audiogoner and now I'm looking for an integrated amp to drive them. I have a budget of ~$600 for a used unit.

My room is about 16 x 13 ft and I listen mainly to rock, jazz, blues, pop and electronic. I listen at moderate volume, however sometimes I "fill the room" with music.

I did some research and found that the following integrated amps may be suitable for these speakers, room size, and my music preferences

Rega Brio-R
Rega Mira-3
Arcam FMJ-A18
Music Hall A35.2
NAD C356 BEE
Marantz PM6004/8004
Roksan Kandy KA-1 MKIII

Which one you'd get? Am I missing great integrated amplifiers that are a great match for these speakers at this price? Any advise will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
ALoha

Luciano
128x128luciano33

Showing 1 response by gongli3

Consider Teac AI-1000 It has parts found on much more expensive gears and sound like it. It's on sale at ebay 40% off too, which makes it a better choice than the ones you are looking at. Pretty powerful at 100 watts per ch. as well.

I was blown away with it's quality. We don't expect a mass market company like Teac to come up with a genuine hifi, but I am telling this is a real deal!