Best 5 Channel Amp

Hello. I am in the market for a new 5 channel amp. What do you consider to be the best 5 channel home theater amp out there? New or old,used. I have heard Powermaster 2000, Pass labs x5, California audio, etc.etc. What do you think and why. Thanks for the help.
theaterhome
The Theta Dreadnaught II. It is a superlative amp in every way. Extremely powerful and a sonic masterpiece. Probably the least colored amp I have EVER heard. The amplifiers are modulized so it can be changed pretty simply by removing or inserting the modules. This also makes an excellent 2 channel amp. Huge power supply. This amp doesn't back off under heavy demands.
I've spent more, but I keep returning to my B&K AV5000II. It sounds non-fatiguing with any source material through my Carver ALS III's (front) and Magnapan (center and surrounds), which is more than I can say about any othe amp I've auditioned, including Sherbourn and even the Reference series from B&K.
I have had my trusty Krell KAV 500 for more than 5 years now and wouldn't consider anything else.
You really can't have this discussion without checking out the Proceed Amp-5. It is an outstanding amp and there significant press around the web to give you an idea of its quality. I have and have had many proceed amps and they are a lot of bang for the buck. I just purchased a Conrad-Johnson MF5600 because it seemed interesting as an alternative the proceed. I am hooking it up now. I got a great price on it on audiogon.