Best 300B

Can anyone compare the new Genelex PX300B tube to either Svetlana 300B's, Western Electric 300B's, Sophia 300B mesh plates,newer KR300B tubes or Electro Harmonix 300B's.

From my experience the Svetlanas sound a lot like the Western Electric 300B reissues. New KR300b's are better than the older KR VV32B's, KR VV300B's or KR VV302B's and all the above are better than Electro Harmonix 300B's

My Sophia Mesh Plates sounded very good in my Manley Retros but after several listening sessions I put them back in their boxes because the bias kept changing at the recommended setting. Whenever I get around to it I'm going to compare them to others in one of my self biasing amps.

Thanks in advance,
Ron
128x128vv32bl
any update on 300b tube opinions for 2018?  Looking to roll something exciting into a pair of Cary 300SE monos... :-)
I don’t know what your Cary 300SE sounds like, or what sound you are looking for, but in my Coincident Frankenstein mkII monoblocks, I really love the Psvane WE300b, and also the EML 300b-xls tubes.
@1markr curious to hear but what are your thoughts between those two tubes that you mentioned? I am very interested in the EML XLS but haven't thought about purchasing a pair of the PSVane's.