Best 300B SET

Looking for 300B SET (one output tube per channel) to pair with Shindo masseto pre amp. How would you compare Wavac EC300B, Shindo WE300B, Yamamoto A-09S and Verdier 300B?

What is your take on the best cost no object 300B SET?
edoit
Edoit, I would first look at Shindo speakers and also Devore speakers. I have heard Devore speakers with Shindo electronics and it has always been a very musical experience. Some folks have paired Shindo electronics with Audio Note speakers. Do you have speakers already? If not, I might suggest you begin your system search by finding the speakers you love and building a system around them.

Charles 1 has had great success with an all Coincident system. Other have had success with all Audio Note system. Both of these companies make excellent speakers and 300b tube amps.
Charles or others might comment on how they arrived at the speakers they fell in love with. For me I could have more than happily loved either Devore speakers or Audio Note. There are many speakers I have not heard as well that would work well with 8 to 10 watts.
There are many excellent choices and combinations available regarding SET amplifiers and appropriate efficient speakers. I love my Coincident system but I could replace it(although I won't) and start over and feel confident that other systems would be very pleasing as well. If you take your time and search there are great choices of brands is this very special genre. A brief list of speaker candidates, Trenner-Friedl Pharoah (and their RA Box model), Ocellia, Tonian Lab, Horning, Audiokinesis, Zu, Vaughn Audio, Audio Note UK, Coincident, Line Magnetic 755, there are a bunch more! High efficiency is definitely the way to go IMO.
Charles,
I do not have speakers nor power amp at the moment, am building my system from shindo masseto pre amp.

Unfortunately where I am in Hong Kong, I do not have chance to audition many high efficiency speakers. I like Trenner & Friedl RA, but I'm not sure if shindo 300B SET can drive them well. Shindo seems to be optimized for high impedance, single driver or vintage speakers.

I could go either of 2 directions
1) go with shindo 300B and a single driver speaker I have not heard, like auditorium23 LM755 or solovox.
2) get trenner & friedl RA with 300B amp of another brand, am interested in Yamamoto and JC Verdier at the moment.
Edoit,
The Trenner-Friedl was designed based on a 8 watt amplifier (300b SET?)
they had in their possession at the time. I'd email them for more insight and
their thoughts. You have many wonderful choices given that you're starting
from scratch. This should be quite exciting and fun for you. The Shindo WE
300b has been used successfully driving the Devore Silver back, so theT-
Friedl RA Box should be okay it would seem.
Charles,
I've heard this up in Troy NY and thought it was fantastic. From the designs of Dr. Arthur Loesch and made by Tempo Electric. They are not a well known company but Joe, who builds the amps, is a fantastic builder. It's too bad they get very little attention in the press but it's a niche market I guess anyway.

http://www.tempoelectric.com/301.htm

Does anyone out there have any experience with these amps?