Best 300B SET

Looking for 300B SET (one output tube per channel) to pair with Shindo masseto pre amp. How would you compare Wavac EC300B, Shindo WE300B, Yamamoto A-09S and Verdier 300B?

What is your take on the best cost no object 300B SET?
edoit
I own the LM755i's for over two years now and can wholeheartedly recommend them. I have a Shindo Masseto and Cortese that work wonderfully with them, but I also run my trusty old pair of Canary Audio CA-339's though them and they are fantastic, as well. Don't hesitate to hunt down a Canary amp. Build quality and sound are fantastic. Tremendously underrrated amp. They are push/pull 300B's, but I would dare anyone to tell me the difference. One caveat: the Canary's don't work perfectly with a Shindo pre since they have a lot of gain and no way to adjust for gain on the amps. The Shindo pre's (of which I used to own the Aurieges-L and now own the Masseto) don't get to get their volume knobs out of first gear with the Canaries.
The LM 755i's need to be heard to be fully appreciated. Music just makes sense through them.
Consider the TRON Discovery if you have deep pockets, or maybe the new TRON Atlantic, which is more modestly priced.
Edoit,
Given the talent and track record of Ken Shindo I'd expect that amplifier to be wonderful sounding. With the other excellent choices mentioned here I find it very difficult to deem anyone of them "the top choice". How did/would you reach such a determination? Edoit how did the Shindo WE 300b sound to you in relation to other 300b SETs?
Charles,
Seldom do you come across a gear which is actually "the best" in the world almost undisputed and when that happens it is a ethreal feeling. At least when it comes to 300B SET I know there is no better amp than the Wavac EC-300B. It is not among the best but the absolute top among 300B SET amps. I know I am sticking my neck out by proclaiming something so ridiculous but I can say this because I have heard all the top 300B SETs recently and that includes the top Audio Note, Shindo, Mastersound, Border Patrol, Audion, Line Magnetic (though it doesnt stand in this league exactly), Allnic, Trafomatic Audio, Yamamoto A09S and few more that I need to recollect. The Wavac not only beats them all but actually makes them all sound relatively ordinary. Steve Hoffman uses it as his all time reference 300B amp too. It is the most neutral, full range and accurate sounding 300B amp I have ever come across. Really if you can pull it off, go and listen to it, else don't.